Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Introduction

My name is Episiouxpal.

I am an Autistic, Lakota Episcopalian. 

What this means is that I am a tripartite being, much like you. This blog will be a fluid and spontaneous exploration of my thoughts and broad reflections on life. My life, to be more to the point, is one that cannot be divorced from this tripartite identity. I am verifiably and permanently these three "things". Well, I suppose I could -if I believed God was calling me to- cease being and thus identifying as an Episcopalian. This is unlikely, I believe, to ever happen.

A lot has happened in this land as of late; a lot of psychotic crap. It is my job, I earnestly believe, to put my own, small voice out there -out here- to the people of the inter...

Eh, I just wanna write. 

I wanna write from the heart, to use an all too often used and misused cliche. I want to write what I think, what I feel, and not have any real care what anyone else feels about it, if they even see it at all. Who can say? Perhaps, if the kizmet of this wonky universe which God hath fashioned allows it, I may speak directly to who needs to read it. Perhaps there are other Autistic, Indigenous Episcopalians in this world apart from myself. 

 

+ 

 

Upcoming next:

 

An Exploration of the Terms - Part One: Autistic 

 I will explore the meanings, especially as they pertain to myself, of the term "autistic" and why I choose to capitalize it. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

My name is Episiouxpal. I am an Autistic, Lakota Episcopalian.  What this means is that I am a tripartite being, much like you. This blog wi...